Job Title: Senior UX Designer
Location: Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh
Thank you for your interest in career opportunities in TELIO VIETNAM. Would you like to join a team with a strong sense of purpose?
At Telio Vietnam, our UI/UX Design Team would like to welcome talented UX designers in Hanoi to drive our mission.
Your key roles:
- Providing simple and intuitive, data-driven, user-centric experiences that delight users
- Define the user experience, interactions, and user interface through user flows, information architecture, wireframes, and visual design.
- Measuring the impact of the design after each release
- Creating scenarios, building functional prototypes to validate and test your designs for both alpha testing and beta testing round.
- Participate in user research and testing
- 5+ year experience in product design / UX design field in technology environment.
- Having a strong problem solving and analytical skill is a must.
- Strong English communication skills is a must.
- Ability to create multidisciplinary designs that delight customers and deliver business results
- Create a strong connection with Product Manager, Product Analyst, User Research to define the product experience from the ground up.
- Experience with Figma, Miro, Illustrator, Photoshop.
- Becoming a highly responsible member in the Agile team with strong design-thinking and problem-solving mindset.
- A compelling portfolio of work that demonstrates high-quality design work that tells the impact of your design to users and business.
What can we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Insurance package aligned with Vietnamese law
- Annual company trip
- Granted facilities
- Joining the world-class product department to build the biggest Vietnam‘s B2B commerce platform.
Telio is using technology and data to build Vietnam’s largest B2B commerce platform. The country’s large, unorganized traditional retail sector accounts for almost 85% of FMCG sales. Telio connects small, traditional retailers with brands and wholesalers on a centralized platform. By aggregating demand, Telio is able to provide small retailers with more choice, better pricing and more efficient logistics through economies of scale. For brands and wholesalers, Telio offers more
efficient turnover, reduced costs and better end-customer level data. Telio was founded by a serial entrepreneurial team with strong experience in tech, retail, logistics and financial services. Telio’s founder SyPhong founded two other companies in Vietnam before starting Telio. SyPhong drew inspiration for Telio after being selected for the Alibaba Leadership Program in 2018 and learning about the much-advanced B2B landscape in China and India.
Telio belongs to one of first investments of Sequoia Capital in Vietnam‘s soil, and has raised total of USD 26.5 million from Tiger Global Management, Sequoia Capita India, GGV Capital and RTP Global in two financing rounds. Telio is on course to become Vietnam’s largest B2B trading platform.
We are deeply passionate about B2B commerce and are eager to leverage the power of technology and data to create Vietnam’s biggest B2B trading platform. In pursuit of this objective, we are always looking for excellent team members to join our geographically distributed technology team to fulfil this great vision.
T - TALENT: At Telio, Talent is the Company’s main asset. We make every effort to build a positive organizational culture where talents are recognized and nurtured.
- E - EXCELLENCE: Rather than striving to get everything just right, we desire to excel in our own way by chasing personal greatness in order to reach our full potential.
- L - LEADING: We aim to bring Telio to become the largest B2B platform of Vietnam. In the next 5 years, we expect to cover 500.000 retailers across the country, on-boarding all Brands and serve a trading volume of 2 to 3B USD per annum, making Telio the largest Tech company in the country. If you are bold enough to follow your dream, join us and together we will make dreams come true.
- I - IMPACT: We all share a motivation of building an impactful business: creating jobs, making life of people easier, helping people to grow. This will be a long and challenging journey but also rewarding since we helped others to grow. And when others grow, we grow.
- O - OPENNESS: We are trying to codify an open and transparent company culture where all Telio-ers are encouraged to speak out and give suggestions for improvement.