Position: Software Development Engineer
Add 1: Floor 6, VAD building, 154 Nguyen Thai Hoc, Kim Ma, Ba Dinh, Ha Noi
Add 2: Floor 6, An Phong Building,518B Dien Bien Phu, Ward 21, Binh Thanh District, HCMC.
Working time: Monday - Friday
Your Mission List:
- Research, Design and Develop highly reliable, available and scalable web-scale distributed microservices-based systems
- Participate in deciding your team’s roadmap in collaboration with Management and Product teams
- Collaborate effectively with product managers towards building the right features
- Estimate and manage deliveries of features in a predictable manner
- Continuously contribute to improving our technology ecosystem, libraries, frameworks, utilities and services
- Collaborate, mentor and guide team members as needed
- Have good knowledge about computer science, data structures, algorithms.
- Solid experience in at least 1/5 following technologies: ReactJS; NodeJS; Golang, React native.
- Experience in Java; Kotlin will be a plus.
- Strong expertise with both SQL and NoSQL databases
- Substantial experience in building complex and high-performance web-scale systems using microservices
- The ability to do deep problem solving and build elegant, maintainable solutions to complex problems
- Basic English communication
- Good skills for working independently and teamwork
What can we offer:
- Salary: $1200-$3000
- 13th month salary
- Insurance package aligned with Vietnamese law
- Annual company trip
- Granted facilities
Telio is using technology and data to build Vietnam’s largest B2B commerce platform. The country’s large, unorganized traditional retail sector accounts for almost 85% of FMCG sales. Telio connects small, traditional retailers with brands and wholesalers on a centralized platform. By aggregating demand, Telio is able to provide small retailers with more choice, better pricing and more efficient logistics through economies of scale. For brands and wholesalers, Telio offers more efficient turnover, reduced costs and better end-customer level data. Telio was founded by a serial entrepreneurial team with strong experience in tech, retail, logistics and financial services. Telio’s founder SyPhong founded two other companies in Vietnam before starting Telio. SyPhong drew inspiration for Telio after being selected for the Alibaba Leadership Program in 2018 and learning about the much-advanced B2B landscape in China and India.
Telio belongs to one of the first investments of Sequoia Capital in Vietnam‘s soil, and has raised a total of USD 26.5 million from Tiger Global Management, Sequoia Capital India, GGV Capital and RTP Global in two financing rounds. Telio is on course to become Vietnam’s largest B2B trading platform.
We are deeply passionate about B2B commerce and are eager to leverage the power of technology and data to create Vietnam’s biggest B2B trading platform. In pursuit of this objective, we are always looking for excellent team members to join our geographically distributed technology team to fulfil this great vision.
- T - TALENT: At Telio, Talent is the Company’s main asset. We make every effort to build a positive organizational culture where talents are recognized and nurtured.
- E - EXCELLENCE: Rather than striving to get everything just right, we desire to excel in our own way by chasing personal greatness in order to reach our full potential.
- L - LEADING: We aim to bring Telio to become the largest B2B platform of Vietnam. In the next 5 years, we expect to cover 500.000 retailers across the country, on-boarding all Brands and serve a trading volume of 2 to 3B USD per annum, making Telio the largest Tech company in the country. If you are bold enough to follow your dream, join us and together we will make dreams come true.
- I - IMPACT: We all share a motivation of building an impactful business: creating jobs, making life easier, helping people to grow. This will be a long and challenging journey but also rewarding since we helped others to grow. And when others grow, we grow.
- O - OPENNESS: We are trying to codify an open and transparent company culture where all Telio-ers are encouraged to speak out and give suggestions for improvement.