Job Title: UX Researcher
Location: Ha Noi / Ho Chi Minh
Working time: 8:30 AM - 6.00 PM, Monday - Friday
Thank you for your interest in career opportunities in TELIO VIETNAM. Would you like to join a team with a strong sense of purpose?
Your key roles:
We strongly believe that good researchers are the ones who can ask the right questions, intensively focus on the why, are super elegant in observing user behaviors to identify their hidden problems and then transfer those into the finest documents:
- Translate business - product objectives into detailed research questions
- Choose the right research methodologies to conduct research with minimal time and effort
- Plan and conduct both in-person and remote usability testing at every stage of the product’s lifecycle; from its conceptualization, prototype validations, to the final product
- Deliver clean, clear oral and written presentations which can convey essential insights to stakeholders and product teammates
- Collaborate with different stakeholders and consult Product teams on product directions
We believe that what makes people strong is their mind. So having these criterias might make you fit for the role:
- You have worked in a product team dealing with end users’ problems
- Have a user-centric mind but still being able to balance the business - product needs
- Demonstrate a strong ability in critical thinking and problem solving
- Ability to formulate specific, answerable, practical questions and get the answers for those to help make better directions for products
- Based in Hanoi (because our headquarter is in Hanoi)
What can we offer:
- You will be paid fairly for your talents and abilities
- You will have the opportunity to work with a world-class product team and take more than what you can imagine
- You will be empowered to take initiative and deal with sophisticated problems, where your users, very interesting, are usually traditional middle-age Vietnamese retailers
If you are ready to unleash your potential. Do check out our career website https://telio.talent.vn/careers for our available positions!
Telio is using technology and data to build Vietnam’s largest B2B commerce platform. The country’s large, unorganized traditional retail sector accounts for almost 85% of FMCG sales. Telio connects small, traditional retailers with brands and wholesalers on a centralized platform. By aggregating demand, Telio is able to provide small retailers with more choice, better pricing and more efficient logistics through economies of scale. For brands and wholesalers, Telio offers more efficient turnover, reduced costs and better end-customer level data. Telio was founded by a serial entrepreneurial team with strong experience in tech, retail, logistics and financial services. Telio’s founder SyPhong founded two other companies in Vietnam before starting Telio. SyPhong drew inspiration for Telio after being selected for the Alibaba Leadership Program in 2018 and learning about the much-advanced B2B landscape in China and India.
Telio belongs to one of first investments of Sequoia Capital in Vietnam‘s soil, and has raised total of USD 26.5 million from Tiger Global Management, Sequoia Capita India, GGV Capital and RTP Global in two financing rounds. Telio is on course to become Vietnam’s largest B2B trading platform.
We are deeply passionate about B2B commerce and are eager to leverage the power of technology and data to create Vietnam’s biggest B2B trading platform. In pursuit of this objective, we are always looking for excellent team members to join our geographically distributed technology team to fulfil this great vision.
- T - TALENT: At Telio, Talent is the Company’s main asset. We make every effort to build a positive organizational culture where talents are recognized and nurtured.
- E - EXCELLENCE: Rather than striving to get everything just right, we desire to excel in our own way by chasing personal greatness in order to reach our full potential.
- L - LEADING: We aim to bring Telio to become the largest B2B platform of Vietnam. In the next 5 years, we expect to cover 500.000 retailers across the country, on-boarding all Brands and serve a trading volume of 2 to 3B USD per annum, making Telio the largest Tech company in the country. If you are bold enough to follow your dream, join us and together we will make dreams come true.
- I - IMPACT: We all share a motivation of building an impactful business: creating jobs, making life of people easier, helping people to grow. This will be a long and challenging journey but also rewarding since we helped others to grow. And when others grow, we grow.
- O - OPENNESS: We are trying to codify an open and transparent company culture where all Telio-ers are encouraged to speak out and give suggestions for improvement.